Don’t shoot the messenger, but the holidays are coming really early this year and the time is now to place your orders for the sweetest way to welcome the New Year to avoid shipping charges of $3.50 (offer ends July 9 for free shipping, but you can order all the way through the holidays). For only $10 per 8 oz. jar, you can send your friends and family a jar of kosher 100% pure clover honey with a personalized greeting for Rosh Hashanah! A portion of the proceeds will benefit CTJ Sisterhood. Go to www.orthoney.com and Use the code CTJ at to be sure that CTJ gets credit for your purchase.
Welcome to Congregation Tikvat Jacob. CTJ has many programs and events to offer - see what's happening below.
The Administrative offices have a temporary location. This includes Religious School, Main Office, Rabbi and Cantor's Offices, Accounting Office, Cantor Beth, and Melissa Pottash - social worker for the Caring Community. Services and adult classes and meetings will continue at CTJ.
We will be picking up mail daily from our 1829 N Sepulveda location. Our temporary offices are 1.4 miles further south, right on Sepulveda Blvd.
- Continuing south on Sepulveda Blvd/PCH, pass through lights at Manhattan Beach Boulevard, 8th Street and 2nd Street.
- Take a left at the light on Longfellow Drive.
- Take the next right on Kuhn Drive.
- Kuhn Drive ends at Keats and our parking lot is directly in front of you. If you prefer underground parking, take a slight right and then an immediate left into the underground accessible parking.
- From the upper level of the parking garage, walk down the stair case at the middle of the parking lot and then turn right. Our door is directly past the "Family Dentistry" office.
- From the lower level of the parking garage, walk to the west end of the parking lot and when you come out of the structure we're almost directly in front of you.
- There is additional parking as you come out of the parking garage and on Keats and Sepulveda (after morning rush hour)
- If you choose to park on Sepulveda instead, our offices are on the Sepulveda side of the building, up the central staircase.